When it comes to long-range shooting and hunting, a new cartridge contender has made its debut. Winchester Ammunition offers bullet options in the new the 6.8 Western™, featuring long-range accuracy, more energy and less recoil.
Looking for an ideal long-range cartridge? A new contender has made its debut. The 6.8 Western™ offers impressive long-range accuracy, low recoil and staggering knockdown power when you need it for both long-range hunting.
With the all-new 6.8 Western, Winchester continues its legacy of innovative cartridge development. The features of this new cartridge include:
- Long, heavy bullets ideal for big-game hunting and long-range precision shooting
- Heavier bullet weights than 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC and 270 WSM
- More energy than 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC and 7mm Remington Magnum
- Less recoil than 300 WSM, 300 Winchester Magnum and 300 PRC
- Short action for fast cycling, high accuracy and a reduced rifle weight that makes for a comfortable carry