You’ll go wild for these tots. Wood-fired tater tots, hearty ground venison, creamy mushroom soup and peas make for the ultimate comfort dish when you’re hankering for a homestyle meal.
Prep Time- 10 MINUTES
Cook Time- 40 MINUTES
INGREDIENTS (Serves 6)
- 3 Pound Venison, ground
- 3 Can Peas, canned
- 3 Can cream of mushroom soup
- 42 Ounce frozen tater tots
- Cook ground venison in a medium sauté pan over medium high until browned. Drain off excess fat and set venison aside.
- In a 13×9 pan, combine venison, peas and soup. Top with tater tots.
- When ready to cook, set the Traeger to 350℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Place casserole dish directly on grill grate and cook for 30 minutes. Serve hot, enjoy!
Check out other great wild game recipes from Traeger here.