Randy Newberg DTS
The DTS is designed by our friend, the one and only Randy Newberg and manufactured by Gerber. Randy designed the DTS (Dual Tool System) with elk hunting in mind. Whether using the Gutless Method or a traditional open cavity method, the DTS is more than capable of working through multiple elk with its clever Tendon Tool, preserving the life of the primary blade.
- Extra tough Tendon Tool used to cut tough-to-reach tendons deep in joints, separate the atlas joint, and slice through tough tendons splayed on bone without dulling the primary blade.
- Oversized 440C recurved primary blade provides excellent meat processing.
- Retroreflective patch is easy to locate at dark.
- Barrel construction enables easy cleaning.
- Dual steel liner construction for enhanced durability.
- Ambidextrous design.
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this product will benefit RMEF habitat conservation projects.